Foreign participants of the Conference should provide the Organizing Committee with the following information required to prepare visa support no later than June 15, 2019:
- First name
- Last name
- Date of birth
- Place of birth
- Country of residence
- Passport number
- Date of issue
- Date of expire
- Full address of affiliation
- Phone number
- Fax number
- Dates of arrival and departure from Russia
- Travel route within Russia
- Organs of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Russian Federation in your country to which you will apply for a visa
- Copy of the first two pages of your passport (with a photo and the personal data)
Please submit these data to Mrs. Ludmila Avdeeva
Approximately 1.5 months after data submission, you will receive a formal invitation letter.
Participants from Schengen countries and SIC will receive the invitation during two weeks after the date of submission.
Please take notice of the expiry date of your passport. Your passport should be valid at least six months beyond the intended period of stay.
If you plan to visit other places in Russia before the Conference and will obtain a formal invitation letter from another organization, please make sure that you indicate Tomsk in your travel route within Russia.